- Become a Dealer
Become a Dealer
- Disc Blades
- Raised Crimp Center Disc Blades
- Notched Disc Blades Standard Concavity
- Smooth Disc Blades Standard Concavity
- Smooth Disc Blades Shallow Concavity
- Flat Back Disc Blades
- Dimple Disc Blades to Fit Rome
- Deep Cone Disc Blades to Fit Deere
- WEAR-TUFF™ Disc Blades
- Soil Razor Disc Blades
- Vertical Tillage Blades
- High Speed Compact Discs
- Bubble Coulter Blades
- Fluted Coulter Blades
- Notched Coulter Blades
- Smooth Coulter Blades
- Wavy Coulter Blades 8 Wave
- Wavy Coulter Blades 13 Wave
- Wavy Coulter Blades 25 Wave
- Wavy Concave Coulter Blades 13 Wave
- Directional Coulter Blades 20 Wave & 12 Wave
- Chisel Plow Sweeps
- Cultivator Sweeps
- Field Cultivator
- Row Crop Cultivator
- Seed Disc Openers
- Case IH
- Great Plains
- John Deere
- Other Products
- Cooking Woks
- Peanut Blades
- Disc Harrow Parts
- Hoe Drill Points
- Air Seeder Components to Fit Deere
- Rod Weeder
- Rolling Cultivator
- Strip Till Chrome Points
- Fertilizer Knives
- Bearing Hubs
- Gauge Wheels/ Press Wheels
- Ripper Points
Become a Wearparts Dealer
Wearparts replacement tillage parts are trusted by farmers and agricultural dealers across the US, with coast-to-coast outlets serving all 48 lower states. We’re always looking to expand our dealer network so we can offer even more rapid, responsive service to farmers.
Wearparts LLC is a leading supplier of quality replacement tillage parts for all commonly-used machinery brands in the United States.
5 reasons to become a Wearparts dealer
Quality: We provide superior quality parts for a longer wearlife and reduced cost per acre
- Service: Our specialized team delivers region-specific customer care
- Innovation: We’re committed to new product development that keep our customers ahead of the game
- Trust: Our products are assembled and tested in the USA
- Convenience: We offer rapid shipping and no minimum order quantity
Established in 2010 in Gothenburg, Nebraska, Wearparts LLC is a family owned and operated business with strong links to the agricultural industry.
We understand first-hand the challenges faced by farmers, and we strive to help them improve the efficiency and profitability of their agricultural operations.
Painstakingly sourced from premier manufacturers in Europe, South America and the US, only the finest aftermarket components are selected for the Wearparts range.
Parts are inspected, assembled and in many cases modified right here at our Nebraska HQ, ensuring precision tolerances and unrivalled efficiency that farmers choose over and over again. Our just-in-time processes and unique inventory system enables us to respond to demand quickly, while keeping your storage costs down.
As an organization, we’re deeply rooted in America’s agricultural industry. Our team has a rich vein of hands-on industry knowledge and insight that enables us to help you dealers and your customers meet the challenges and opportunities of the ag tillage industry.
Complete the form below to learn more about becoming a Wearparts LLC Dealer
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.